Wife to Chris, Mama to Adair & Callan, and Abstract Artist + Creative Entrepreneur
Growing up in Gainesville, GA, I embraced a passion for creating.
Dance routines with my sister, music on the piano, & countless paintings and projects in my *messy* craft room
I later moved to Atlanta to study Business at Georgia Tech, married my college sweetheart, & spent 8 years in the technology space creating digital experiences for Chick-fil-A.
In this current season, my days are spent creating memories with my two little girls & abstract artwork for designers & collectors.
I believe there's an innate desire to create in all of us -- a gift from The Creator -- and it's a joy to share my artwork with you.
- August 2022: "Botanicals" launch with The Collective Dallas
- June 2022: "Landscapes" launch with Joan Anderson Interiors
- March 2022: Quinlan Visual Arts Center GALA (Gainesville, GA)
- January – February 2022: Spotlight on Art at Trinity School (Atlanta, GA)
- November 2021: “Landscapes” launch with Caroline Nix Gallery
- August 2021:Parrish Hoag x Hazen and Co. Collaboration (Dallas, TX)
- August 2021: “Botanical” Launch with The Collective Dallas (Dallas, TX)
- April 2021: The Harding Art Show, (Nashville, TN)