Wife to Chris, Mama to Adair & Callan, and Abstract Artist + Creative Entrepreneur
Growing up in Gainesville, GA, I embraced a passion for creating.
Dance routines with my sister, music on the piano, & countless paintings and projects in my *messy* craft room
I later moved to Atlanta to study Business at Georgia Tech, married my college sweetheart, & spent 8 years in the technology space creating digital experiences for Chick-fil-A.
In this current season, my days are spent creating memories with my two little girls & abstract artwork for designers & collectors.
I believe there's an innate desire to create in all of us -- a gift from The Creator -- and it's a joy to share my artwork with you.
a look at
November 15, 2023: "Masterpiece and Minis" Botanical Launch with Gregg Irby Gallery
January 29 - February 3, 2024: Spotlight on Art (Trinity School, Atlanta)
- October, September, June, March, & February 2023: Collection releases with Gregg Irby Gallery, Atlanta, GA
- April & July 2023: "Botanicals" Collection releases with The Collective Dallas, Dallas, TX
- May 2023: NGHS Foundation - Nell Wiegand Legacy Society Signature Artwork, Gainesville, GA
- November 2023: Marketplace, Gainesville, GA
- October 2022: Debut launch with Gregg Irby Gallery, Atlanta, GA