STAY IN THE KNOW
Want to be first to learn about upcoming releases, events, and sales? Sign up below!
Parrish Hoag is an Atlanta based abstract artist who loves outdoor adventures, slow Saturday mornings, and her husband, Chris. She was born and raised in Gainesville, GA and is a graduate of Georgia Tech.
Parrish creates fine art paintings inspired by nature, traveling, and the peace from being outside. Her goal is for viewers to feel freedom and refreshment through her work. It is a joy & honor for her to create artwork that is enjoyed for years to come.
Parrish paints out of Drewry Street Studios on the Atlanta BeltLine. Her paintings can be viewed in her studio by appointment. Please email email@example.com to schedule time to visit!
Parrish loves working with clients to create original paintings for their unique spaces. To inquire about a commission painting, click here – Parrish would love to chat.
- ADAC – Showroom 58, Atlanta, GA
- Buckhead Art & Company, Atlanta, GA
- Hotel Clermont, Atlanta, GA
- Caroline Nix Gallery, Gainesville, GA
- The Bascom, Highlands, NC
- Straight to Art, Charleston, SC
- October 3: Pop-Up Art Event at Imagine Media Consulting, Atlanta, GA
- October 23 – 26: Celebrating ART (Stratford Academy), Macon, GA
- November 7 – 9, 2019: Marketplace, Gainesville, GA
- August 2019: Trunk Show at The Skinny Dip, Nantucket, MA
- June 2019: Group Show at Buckhead Art & Company, Atlanta, GA
- April – June 2019: Homegrown” – Quinlan Visual Arts Center, Gainesville, GA
- April 2019: Wesleyan Artist Market, Peachtree Corners, GA
- March 2019: Quinlan Visual Arts Center GALA, Gainesville, GA
- November 2018: Art for Action (Atlanta BeltLine), Atlanta, GA
- November 2018: Northeast Georgia Marketplace (Featured Artist), Gainesville, GA
- October 2018: Celebrating ART, Macon, GA
- October 2018: Dwell with Dignity, Atlanta, GA
- September 2018: Sandy Springs Festival, Sandy Springs, GA
- September 2018: Wildcat Cliffs Country Club Art Show, Highlands, NC
- June 2018: Imagine Media Exposition, Atlanta, GA
- February – May 2018: Anne O Art, “Threads of Life”, Atlanta, GA
- April 2018: Wesleyan Artist Market, Peachtree Corners, GA
- January 2018: Trinity Spotlight on Art, Atlanta, GA
- January 2018: Chattahoochee Country Club Exhibition, Gainesville, GA
- January 2018: Sugarboo & Co. Artist Exhibition, The Battery, Smyrna, GA
- December 2017: La Femme Artist Exhibition (Park Central Hotel), New York, NY
- December 2017: La Femme Artist Exhibition (Refinery Hotel), New York, NY
- December 2017: West Elm Artist Exhibition, Atlanta, GA
- November 2017: Plywood Art & Experience Auction Exhibition, Atlanta, GA
- November 2017: Northeast Georgia Marketplace Artist Exhibition, Gainesville, GA
- September 2017: Candler Park Artist Exhibition, Atlanta, GA
- August 2017: Grant Park Summer Shade Artist Exhibition, Atlanta, GA
- May 2017: Ponce City Market Artist Exhibition, Atlanta, GA