STAY IN THE KNOW
Want to be first to learn about upcoming releases, events, and sales? Sign up below!
Hi there! I’m Parrish Hoag – an Atlanta based abstract artist who loves outdoor adventures, slow Saturday mornings, and my husband, Chris.
I seek to create paintings that bring a sense of refreshment, light, and freedom to any space. It is a joy & honor for me to create artwork that is enjoyed for years to come.
I paint out of Drewry Street Studios on the Atlanta Beltline. My paintings can be viewed in my studio by appointment. Please email email@example.com to find an available date.
I love working with clients to create original paintings for their unique spaces! To inquire about a commission painting, click here – I would love to chat.
- Anne O Art, “Threads of Life”, Atlanta, GA
- Westside Market, Atlanta, GA
- Caroline Nix Gallery, Gainesville, GA
- Spring 2018 (4/26 – 4/28): Wesleyan Artist Market, Peachtree Corners, GA
- Winter 2018: Northeast Georgia Marketplace Artist Exhibition, Gainesville, GA
- January 2018: Trinity Spotlight on Art, Atlanta, GA
- January 2018: Chattahoochee Country Club Exhibition, Gainesville, GA
- January 2018: Sugarboo & Co. Artist Exhibition, The Battery, Smyrna, GA
- December 2017: La Femme Artist Exhibition (Park Central Hotel), New York, NY
- December 2017: La Femme Artist Exhibition (Refinery Hotel), New York, NY
- December 2017: West Elm Artist Exhibition, Atlanta, GA
- November 2017: Plywood Art & Experience Auction Exhibition, Atlanta, GA
- November 2017: Northeast Georgia Marketplace Artist Exhibition, Gainesville, GA
- September 2017: Candler Park Artist Exhibition, Atlanta, GA
- August 2017: Grant Park Summer Shade Artist Exhibition, Atlanta, GA
- May 2017: Ponce City Market Artist Exhibition, Atlanta, GA