I’m obsessed with the outdoors, always quenching my creative desires and cannot get enough of sunsets, Talenti gelato, and my husband Chris.
I have a passion for creating and sharing beauty with others. Painting provides me peace, nudges me to live freely, and beckons me to embrace the freedom of the process.
My hope is that you share in this refreshment and peace.
Take a stroll through my online shop to check out some originals, minis, and prints. If you’d like to see them in person, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment, or stop by an upcoming exhibition:
- May 2017: Artist Market at Ponce City Market (Atlanta)
- August 26th – 27th 2017: Summer Shade Festival (Grant Park, Atlanta)
- September – October 2017: Scout and Aarow (Kirkwood, Atlanta)
- September 30th – October 1st, 2017: Candler Park Fall Festival (Candler Park, Atlanta)
- November 1st – 17th, 2017: The Handmade Pop-Up
- November 3rd – 4th, 2017: Marketplace (Gainesville, GA)
- November 5th, 2017: Plywood Art & Experience Auction (Atlanta)
- November 24th – December 31st, 2017: La Femme Holiday Pop-Up at the Refinery Hotel (New York City)
- December 1st – 24th, 2017: La Femme Holiday Pop-Up at the Park Central Hotel (New York City)
- December 17th, 2017: West Elm Pop-Up (Atlantic Station, Atlanta)
- January 29th – February 3rd, 2018: Spotlight on Art (Trinity School, Atlanta)
- January 2018: Caroline Nix Gallery (Gainesville, GA)
Want to be first to learn about upcoming releases, events, and sales? Sign up below!